It is important that you are well acquainted with all the terms and conditions of purchase through the site Kovačević Winery and have them in mind when ordering wines. In this way, you will protect the rights of all participants from potential misuse in the buying process, and please accept these precautions for mutual protection.
1. Purchase wine through on-line stores Kovačević Winery can be performed only by persons older than 18 years. Each customer is obliged to provide accurate information when registering at the site Kovačević Winery.
2. When sending your order you will have to specify the correct delivery address and landline phone number in the name of the customer, in order to be able to check the veracity of the order.
3. If the conditions from items 1 and 2 are not fully met, the Kovačević Winery reserves the right not to deliver the ordered goods to the contracting authority.
4. The Kovačević Winery undertakes to keep all your information in strict confidentiality, not to hand it over to a third party and not to use them in any way for purposes other than those specified here.
5. If one of the wines is not currently available and offered for sale, the Kovačević Winery is obliged to inform the customer about this.
6. The buyer is obliged to receive the ordered goods personally or to authorize someone to receive it on his behalf, which the purchaser or the authorized recipient confirms with his signature when the goods are taken over.
7.The Kovačević Winery will check and adequately pack any bottle before ordering the goods to protect the transport.
8. When ordering the goods, the orderer is obliged to check whether the content of the shipment corresponds to the order and that there was no damage during delivery. You can apply for this type of complaint to the issuer on-site.
9. Payment is made on delivery, and the shipment will be accompanied by our account.
2021 © Winery Kovačević all rights reserved . Development by Smartweb.